Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ch. 66 : Birthdays!

Gabriel is eccentric and a neat freak. The amount of filth in the house is appalling considering the fact that the household has a maid that comes in everyday. Gabriel is developing neurotic tendencies as he gets closer to puberty. Blinky does her best to help with the household chores to keep his freak outs at a minimum. 



“HOW OLD IS THIS? I THINK IT JUST TRIED TALKING TO ME!”




Even with all the cleaning there is to do, Blinky still finds time to paint. There’s something about it that calms her. She’s not artistic by any means, but painting is a way for her to speak without having to use words. She’s still not so good with the whole “talking to other people” thing. 
Her first picture is an attempt at painting the house across the street, were Gabriel’s mom grew up.




Serenity invites Donna and Peanut over for a play date.... and for advice.




“So you’re sure my son didn’t just kidnap Donna’s twin sister or something?”
Peanut can’t help but laugh. “I know the resemblance is odd. But no, Blinky isn’t my daughter or relative. Its hard to explain, but everything Gabriel has told you is true. She used to be a doll, and your daughter brought her to life. Your children truly are exceptional.”
“That isn’t news to me.” Serenity answers, unable to hide the pride from her voice.




Blinky doesn’t have the nerve to introduce herself to Donna until he’s on his way home. 



“U-um.... hi. I’m Blinky. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”
“Its nice to meet you too, Blinky. I wish you’d talked earlier. I really looked forward to meeting you.” 
She brightens up at his words. A light blush on her cheeks. “Gabe’s mom is hosting a party for all us kids on Monday after school. Maybe you can come? We can have lots of fun together then!” 
He promises to be there and then says goodnight.



Ella hosts a party to celebrate the birthday of her latest set of twins. 
Daniel:




And little Abbie:




Louna “babysits”.
“Lounaaaaaaa we’re hungry!”
“THERE ARE LEFTOVERS IN THE FRIDGE. SHUT UP I’M MAKING STUFF!”




“Sorry about that... my sister’s weird.”
“It’s okay Gabey, so are you.”
“Heeeeey thats not nice, you know!”




Serenity makes a pit stop at the grind before coming home and meets a co-worker Nichauos Hilliard. 
“Say Serenity, you’re looking really good lately. Whats your secret?”
“Uhm... I’ve just been eating healthy. Thats all.”




It does a mother’s heart good when she can get home at 2 in the morning and finds all her charges asleep in bed and not out at a party... or hosting one.




“Do I really have to attend the party, Miss Serenity? What if everyone laughs at me?”
“It’ll just be family and a few friends, Blinky. Try not to worry so much. I was shy at your age too. You’ll grow out of it, I promise.”
Blinky isn’t so convinced.




Uncle Adrian made it to the party like he promised. And Donna manages to sneak in at the last minute as well.
Gabriel wishes his dad could be there. It breaks Serenity’s heart.




He’s a hottie. Admit it.




“I can’t believe you made it in time, Uncle.”
Adrian smiles at the young girl he helped raise. “I wouldn’t miss this day for anything. I may be married now, but you and Gabriel will always be my family. Now go blow out your candles, kiddo.”




What to wish for... what to wish for... Oh! A good birthday outfit!




Hey not bad!




Young Adult Louna does not approve of her mother’s second slice of cake.




“I’m glad you made it, Donna!” Blinky says with glee.
“Me too! I’m so happy mom let me come. Things have been kind of crazy with the new baby on the way.”




Unfortunately Donna has to leave before Blinky can age up. 




Fortunately, Gabriel is there.
“Wow Blinky... you look beautiful.”




“*Giggle* thanks, Gabey~.”




Serenity is sure that making two unrelated teenagers share a room will cause no problems at all.




Wait woah.... panty shot?




Yeeeeep no problems here. None at all.



---
And Gen Five FINALLY begins! Good god my spacing and timing are just horrid! Anyway, a remind of Gen 5’s rolls:
- Single Parent
- Four kids (4th is heir)
- Primary: Medical Career
- No Secondary
- A Party to Remember
- Half-siblings
Louna’s triats are as follows: Great Kisser, Commitment Issues, Hot-headed, Genius and Party Animal. 
Blinky grew up with the Brave trait which I didn’t get to pick, and Gabriel got Neurotic. I love him. His freak-outs are adorable. 
And yeah, Peanut and Michael are having another baby (Their third). Donna isn’t out of the story just yet. He was supposed to age up today as well so I guess thats why he ran off mid way through the party. 

4 comments:

  1. LOL at the panty shot. Is there something between them in the future by any chance?

    Good luck to gen 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, great shot there at the end!

    I think your timing is fine, bring on the chapters when you have 'em! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabriel's reaction to the panty shot is priceless. Gen 5 should be a lot of fun, a single parent doctor with 4 half-sibling kids. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Anathiel: Yeah maybe theres something between them... possibly. : P You'll find out a lot more in Ch 68.

    ReplyDelete